Consisting of only 4 parts:
Two identical hubs made of cast iron, (0 and 00, made of a light metal alloy). Each hub has eight teeth, (A0 and A00 has 6 respectively 4 teeth).
Toothed and open faced, made of a special polyurethane elastomer.
- Resistance to high torque, shear and shock loads
- Highly resistant to abrasion, humidity, oil, corrosive atmospheres and chemicals
- Retains performance characteristics at temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C, for other applications please ask
- Long-life even in abrasive, corrosive and humid atmospheres, no service or lubrication necessary
- Manufactured with different characteristics (Standard, high temperature, high performance) and hardness. Advice available.
Has an outstanding durability.
The ring is made from a polyamide or steel. It has a pin inside for adjusting the ring on the elastic insert and two threaded holes through which the screws are fitted. This ensures that the ring does not move during operation.
Rapid disconnection,without disrupting the motor,
minimal maintenance and downtime
The hubs can remain in-situ for the life of the device
Standard coupling type A (see below)
With flange type AB
With adapter type AE
With clamped hubs type AT